Experienced partner in excellence and growth
Malon Capital is a hands-on investor who rolls up the sleeves when helping companies to realize their improvement and growth potential. Our support is rooted in years of experience of the Malon Team members (active involvement in >70 companies). We invest in companies with an EBITDA-level of EUR 0.5-6 mln.
Malon Capital focuses on companies with in need of a transition and/or growth potential. We have specific interest in technical companies that anticipate the long-term developments in their market segment (e.g. manufacturing, med-tech, food, agriculture, chemicals, packaging, waste and raw materials).
How we work
We invest in companies and in partnerships
Practical support striving for excellence:
- Development company strategy
- Establishing the best team and organization
- Commercial / business development
- Most effective logistics and purchasing
- Operational and business excellence
- Capacity expansion (internal or through buy & build)
- Improvement governance (reporting, KPI’s, ERP, HR, legal, etc)
- Initiation and guidance of smooth organizational transitions
Investing our experience:
- Step 1 is always understanding a company and its people
- Together with a company’s management
- As proactively involved shareholder, not as manager
- Effective solutions based on similar past situations
- Provide quality (temporarily) management for key positions
- Specific improvement programs
- Large network of sector experts and other professionals
- Involving people
We listen before we speak
Over the past 10 years, Anne has worked as an hands-on investor in mid-sized companies in The Netherlands. During this time he has been involved in more than 10 companies. Prior to this for many years Anne has worked as a business consultant advising various (international) clients on complex strategic challenges. Anne is experienced in performing several line management positions such as financial controller, operational and general manager. Anne is educated as a mechanical engineer (a.o. studies at TU Delft) and hold an MBA (Nyenrode 1999). Anne is co-founder of Tinseltown Investments and Spring Enterprises.
Niels has nearly twenty years of experience in private equity. He has done and managed numerous acquisitions in mid-sized companies in the Netherlands. He has worked with AlpInvest Partners and subsequently with Nordian Capital (former Rabo Capital).
Niels is an involved hands-on investor, supporting companies in realising their growth and improvement plans.
Before he started as an investor, he was Mergers & Acquisitions adviser at ING Barings. Niels has a background in business economics (University of Groningen, the Netherlands).
Frank has over 15 years of experience in realizing improvement potential at companies. Both as a consultant and as a manager he has been involved in >40 projects related to strategy development, organizational improvement and acquisition. In addition he has significant practical experience with realizing operational improvements (EUR 50 mln savings) and is an expert in Lean, 6σ, etc.
Frank holds a Master degree in Mechanical Engineering (Delft University of Technology). The last 5 years he worked as an independent entrepreneur, consultant and investor. Prior to that he worked at Eaton Industries and Boer & Croon, among others.